Thursday, April 5, 2012

A trip beyond the box to the Renaissance Pleasure Fair

I am uber excited,  this weekend is the start of the Renaissance Pleasure Fair in Irwindale! Every year I look forward to getting dressed up and partaking in the time travel back to Queen Elizabeth I. I have been attending fair since I was around 16 and I try to go to one fair, at least once a year (yes there are more faires throughout the year). This one  is the biggest in Southern California, and for good reason. There are praiseworthy performances, excellent eateries, lip-smacking libations, and  wondrous wares  . I actually wrote an article about the faire this year and it's in Greer's OC, and the coolest thing; I will also be writing a couple reviews!  Huzzah to Ren faire, and Huzzah to stepping beyond the box! My story in Greer's OC

No comments:

Post a Comment